Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Thanksgiving...just not this year.

Because I am sooo right on top of everything here are some pictures from Thanksgiving last year. I think that the camera with this years pictures is still down in the car and it is freezing (literally 32 degrees) outside and both of the kids are awake so I have to wait until one of them falls asleep before I can go and look for it. In the meantime here are some pictures that Aunt Linda gave us from last year when our camera broke. Alex's aunt lives in Oklahoma about three and a half hours from us and we spent both last year and this year there for Thanksgiving. I think that they are some of the nicest and most pleasant people that I know and I'm glad that they live so close!


Grandma and Grandpa PiƱon.
Alex Greg Grandpa and Jayson.
Us.
alex clapping for everyone cheering for him.
More clapping.
Jayson Grandma Grandpa and Greg.
alex.
Uncle Rod and alex.
Uncle Rod Aunt Linda and alex.
The "boys" including Uncle Joe.


This years pictures include a picture of Greg's girlfriend and a video of Aunt Linda dancing with alex so make sure that you check back! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I think that it was the best food that I have ever had!

Another Note: Yesterday was the first time that I have ever gone shopping on the dreaded Black Friday. Because on Thanksgiving night I got exactly 0 hours of sleep between alex and Chio we decided to get Chio a swing. This will hopefully also get rid of the sore abs and upper body Alex and I have from swinging her in her car seat all hours of the day. Anyway, it wasn't that bad for us; we stopped in a town about 10 miles from here because we liked that WalMart better. Maybe it was because the item that we were getting wasn't on sell but we went in, got it, got in line (I think that all the checkers were comanded to man their post even if the lines got small) behind one person with one item, and got out. All in all it was better than most of my shopping experiences now days! So now that I've gone shopping on Black Friday I think that I'm good for the rest of my life. The WalMart in our town had the parking lot COMPLETELY full....glad we didn't try out shopping there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. Nate has never seen Uncle Joe or Greg... And he hasn't met most so it was fun to look at. Alex looked so cute in the pictures too!!

Keary said...

Last years Thanksgiving looks to have been a lot of fun, hope rhis year was as good.
So, what did you buy me?
Love Dad

Ciria said...

What fun pictures! I am excited to see this years. Linda and family really are the best.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie, Can't wait to see the ones with little Chio.

alex sure has changed in a year.

Love you

MOM

Anonymous said...

It's amazing, it worked.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures. thanks for sharing them!! I agree the Wyatts & Pinons are great company.

Diana said...

Love the pictures...what a great looking family we have :)