


Here are my children (sooo cool to have that be plural) helping me pack. All of the clothes in the basket were in the suitcases before this was taken...it's been a long day.
To those who know about Cathy's challenge:
Oooooooooooooooooops! So this morning I wrote my "to do" list because I knew that today would be busy. One of the first things on it was to load the pictures and blog them because I wanted to get them up before my trip. So I did that and now it's evening and I'm going through and reading everyone else's blogs before I go and I came across Cathy's and I'm completely embarrassed. In fact after I read it I sat here close to tears contemplating if I should delete all my work. So no I'm not particularly craving outback but like Cathy I am desperate for family and this is how you feel close! So ......sorry to all you losers whose butt I'm going to kick.
6 comments:
Apparently you will have to compete against someone by the name of Stacey that is "blog happy" to win...I am still trying to figure out where she fits into our family. I love to read your blog especially since you are so far away. Chio is a doll, just like alex.
I think you deserve to go to Outback as you do blog more than anyone else.
I love all the pics of your family, they are so cute.
Love Dad
i am thrilled that you blog! your kids are so cute! i'm also glad that you are "in." I am grateful that you can emphathize with me about missing family. We will miss seeing you over Thanksgiving...that would have been awesome. Oh well...next time. Love you guys.
yes who is this Stacey, I wonder the same thing. Kiki I love you your so funny... Where are you going on vacation to???
Have fun on Vacation!!! we'll have to get together when you get back. I have no idea what your blog is talking about, but it sounds like some sort of contest so good luck!!!
Hey Kiki...would you believe I have taken the challenge...maybe half the challenge...I love the pictures...Thanks for being good about blogging...I am grateful that technology keeps us in touch with our grandkids and are able to see how they are growing up. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment