They are so much fun to be around. I am glad you guys have somewhere you can go for Thanksgiving that is close. Love the pictures.
does Greg's girlfriend have a name? I love the pictures... And Aunt Linda dancing
How Fun!
dancing...it's a family thing. love the pics. aunt linda is such a sweetheart. she and rod are our "other" grandparents. love you guys.
It's too bad Rod is so stiff necked about religion!Love Dad
I love my sister...she is great! I am thankful she is a part of your lives!! Love the pictures...Thank you,Kiki!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They are so much fun to be around. I am glad you guys have somewhere you can go for Thanksgiving that is close. Love the pictures.
does Greg's girlfriend have a name? I love the pictures... And Aunt Linda dancing
How Fun!
dancing...it's a family thing. love the pics. aunt linda is such a sweetheart. she and rod are our "other" grandparents. love you guys.
It's too bad Rod is so stiff necked about religion!
Love Dad
I love my sister...she is great! I am thankful she is a part of your lives!! Love the pictures...Thank you,Kiki!!
Post a Comment