First of all this is a reminder for everybody to take pictures of their thanksgiving...I hope that I did not wait to long to make my request.
But the real point of this blog is to tell you about one of the funniest things that alex has ever done (however, I told my dad about it and he didn't think that it was funny at all so don't get your hopes too high).
Today I coughed and got some buggers stuck in my throat (sorry, it gets better) and alex looked at me really funny when I was trying to get them out by making the hacking a loogy sound. All of a sudden he gets really excited and comes running over telling me something. He keeps saying the same thing over and over but I have no idea what he is saying. Finally I tell him to show me (the way that I always get out of figuring out what he is saying) and he takes my hand and puts it over my mouth. Then makes a hacking noise and acts like he spits into his own hand and then takes my hand and starts to shake it. I start to laugh really hard and when I calm down he tells me to do it again and we both make a hacking sound act like we spit into our respective hands and shake, he gets really excited so we do it a couple of more times. I think that he got this from Flushed Away and before today he couldn't figure out how to make the hacking sound...or maybe he just been waiting for someone to initiate the shake. I'm just thankful that he doesn't know that they are really spitting into their hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Little boys all seem to find different things funny! He probably does understand!
Love Dad
yuck! My boys do lots of yucky things.
What a silly kid! I am excited for the girls to start liking things other than princesses.
That is really cute.. I love that he likes to help!
That is funny...it doesn't surprise me...he is Alex's son!!:)
Post a Comment