Thursday, November 08, 2007

Turkey Dinner

We are getting to ready to go and see my sister who just got home from her mission (I'm so excited!) so I'm loading all my pictures onto the computer so the camera will be empty; but that also means I have all of those pictures to blog about.


We have this turkey that you stick suckers in to be the feathers. The day that we got it out I had alex help me put the "feathers" in. I was surprised that he didn't ask to eat any. When we were done he said "daddy?" so I told him to go and show Alex. He took the turkey into the living room, where Alex was, set it on the floor and told Alex and I to fold our arms for the prayer-we made dinner and now it was time to feast. Alex and I had a hard time stopping to laugh and alex had no idea what we were laughing about.

1 comment:

Keary said...

That is one of the cutest stories I have seen for a long time.
Seems that all of our grandchildren eventually do something extra special like that.
i'm sure that alex will have many more.
Love Dad