Saturday, December 08, 2007

alex's Exercize Video

If any of you have been wanting to have a shape like alex here is how he got to where he is today! We really liked at the end with the cars. This video has only alex and Alex in it, Alex is going to put one up of Chio so ask him about it.

7 comments:

Ciria said...

I think I need one of those. but I really don't think I would look good at 25 lbs.

Anonymous said...

I love to watch videos of you guys it makes me feel I get to see you guys more often. Miss you guys

Kristy said...

If I jump on a trampoline I am likely to wet myself! He is such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Alex you look great. must be all that exercise on the tramp. just promise you won't try anything crazy on that thing...it's so tiny.

homealonemom said...

don't you wish you could fit under the trampoline?

Keary said...

alex knows what is good for him and does exactly what his dad does only at his speed. I'll bet Alex won't be able to do half the stuff alex can do in a few years. Alex can't get under the Trampoline like his son could in this video.
Love Dad

Diana said...

Love the video...great looking bouncy boy!