As you may or may not know we have cable television for the first time in our marriage this football season and we are loving it; but I have been wondering if we are becoming too addicted. Then the only time that it has gone on for the last week and a half was for the football games and we didn't miss the other stuff at all. That includes my new favorite show What Not to Wear-a show that teaches people to be more fashion forward in their life. A rather ironic show for me and my killer sense of fashion to like I know; I think that I like it because it proves that I'm not the only fashion dud out there. Also I think that I'm actually secretly superficial because I LOVE to dress up my kids even if we aren't going any where. I like to be around them more when they look nice - so sorry to all of you who have had to put up with my pjs over the years and sorry to those of you who are going to have to do it in the years to come because I don't see a change in the near future...but my kids are going to look good...for now at least.
And I was sick today Cathy so we didn't get a picture taken and Alex deemed all of the ones that we had taken in the past unacceptable so we'll get it to you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love cable. Enjoy it.
we are alike in the clothes department. i love to dress my kids, just not myself. as for the pjs...i'm all for them and I use to wear them constantly...until I found Eddie Bauer sweat pants...they are to die for. as for the photo of you...get well first!
I dont think you have anything to apologize for. We all have our preferences!
Love Dad
Next step is the DVR! hope you feel better soon.
I used to be addicted to What Not to Wear...until I realized that I had seen all of the reruns and I had to wait until Friday night to see the new episodes. Unfortunately, I don't have TLC on my cable...Ah well. PJs are the best.
Post a Comment