Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Harry Potter

I love Harry Potter, especially the books. So when alex and I got the chance to watch the beginning of it (the not scary part) I jumped at the opportunity. He liked it, he kept pointing and talking about stuff on the movie then all of a sudden he got really excited and ran over to under the tree and pulled out this stick.

I'm sure that you can guess what he did with it. This stick is not like the usual sticks that he finds which are used for makeshift swords and baseball bats. This is only a wand. I was surprised that a stick that looked so convincingly like a wand came off of our Christmas tree and more surprisingly that he was able to keep it a secret so long.

3 comments:

Ciria said...

How funny. The girls and I just watch the beginning of Harry Potter too. They also seem to really like it.

Kristy said...

I LOVE the Harry Potter books and movies. When he gets older you should read the books with him. I did that with Zac and he told me that he loved it. I wish magic was real and that I had a wand, like Mrs. Weasley

Anonymous said...

such a smart kid. ditto, i love harry potter too. can't wait till my kids are interested. we have a rule, they have to read the book before they get to see the movie. i know when i read the books my imagination wasn't nearly as scary as the movies are.