Sunday, December 02, 2007

R Dee

This is alex's friend and I've talked about him before, but it always amazes me how well they get along! They laugh and play even when they are both exhausted. Her are some pictures of us trying to get them to smile together. After the camera would flash then they would collapse to the floor laughing, who knows what they were laughing about.







6 comments:

Kristy said...

How cute! I love toddlers.

alex said...

I learned today that his name is Richard Dee

Diana said...

maybe he will grown to be a Binkie!

Anonymous said...

isn't it amazing how friends matter, even when you're 2...friends matter. loving Richard Dee. a good friend is a friend who can make you laugh...about nothing and everything.

Anonymous said...

he is so much bigger then alex

Keary said...

Why is R Dees hair so much crookeder than alexs hair?
Love Dad