Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Todos Mis Hijos

I put the title in English first but I think that it's a soap opera so I changed it just in case; I didn't want to give you the wrong idea. I'm pretty sure that at this time in my life I am going to get credit for talking care of three children. The other day I was holding Chio and sitting at the computer desk talking on the land line. My husband was taking care of alex and they were supposed to be eating breakfast. alex starts crying really hard and yelling at Alex and I can't go in there because I can't get off the phone; I had cleaned, set up breakfast, and got out toys before I made my call so I could have an uninterrupted conversation. So when the call is finally done I go out and little alex is still sitting at the table crying. I ask him what is wrong and he says that his daddy hit him and needs to go to time out. So I keep walking by the table and look over and see that Alex is already in time out, with the timer, looking properly ashamed of himself. Apparently alex and Alex were playing and Alex hit alex harder than he had intended and since alex was sick it didn't go over very well.

6 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That is really sad. Poor alex. Daisy and Michael tell me that I am in BIG TROUBLE. I don't really know why...but toddlers know everything, right? I am so excited to see you, by the way!

Curley Girl said...

I think that is really cute. It kind of reminds me of when we were little, and daddy would be bad at Grandma Pauline's house and she would make him stand in the corner until _____ freezes over. Good times, Good times.

I love you Keeks, and I am excited to see you.

Love, Nani

Ciria said...

Good for him. I think I need to work on that, maybe my girls would go to time out if I did sometimes too.

alex said...

i really didn't deserve it. he was being a baby

Diana said...

Alexander!!! What can I say? KiKi, hope you do a better job than I did!

Keary said...

Well Alexander, he is a baby. So you did deserve it.
Love Dad