Sounds like fun! At least you weren't in that awful pileup. I was so glad to see you guys. Steve keeps talking about how much he misses Alex. Love you lots.
It was SO good to see you, even if only for a little while. But I messed up and totally forgot to give you your Christmas card while you were here. Can you send me your address?
5 comments:
Sounds like fun! At least you weren't in that awful pileup. I was so glad to see you guys. Steve keeps talking about how much he misses Alex. Love you lots.
It was SO good to see you, even if only for a little while. But I messed up and totally forgot to give you your Christmas card while you were here. Can you send me your address?
I love those pictures...classic
I'm glad you guys made it home! I remember those long trips with the kids...all I can say is...IT will get better!!
I hope you can handle more trips as we would love to see you all also.
Love Dad
Post a Comment