Friday, December 14, 2007

Our Missing Decoration

To My In Laws: On of my favorite decorations is missing some things, see if you can guess what it is.

Have you guessed yet?

Getting closer?

Wow family and color for two pages....and then....


My sister in law had a wonderful idea! She gave us all a scrapbook and every Valentines day we send a scrap booking page about the previous year. I love this tradition that we are trying to start and I think that it's a good idea for all family's that are separated by distance. Thanks Cathy for your idea this is alex's favorite album to look at even with just the two pages.

4 comments:

Diana said...

OK...I give...shall make it a priority for after Chistmas! And Thank you so much for the music...I enjoy it at work!

Keary said...

i put together a bunch of pictures but could not get Diana to stop and help me choose which ones to use. Maybe now!
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Kiki!

Kristy said...

I am still trying to locate all my pictures since I have had to change my computer almost as much as I have had to move