Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Inspirations...

It's funny the things that can inspire you to be better. I was recently inspired to pull up all of my flowers in our flower bed after a little girl came to me and said " Hey, I know you, your the lady that doesn't water her plants" right in front of a ton of people. The girl that alex is looking at is the girl that aksed, we call her and her sister the red headed girls. The other three kids live upstairs form us, and everybody is sitting in front of the plants that I don't take care of.

Alex and I are so worried about when little alex grows up and starts repeating the things that we say or do. We're trying to watch the things that we say but it is already painfully obvious that it is a losing battle that we are fighting and we might as well except the fact that we are going to be embarrassed...frequently we expect. I thought that you all would have lots of stories along these lines, we would love to here them.

1 comment:

alex said...

i'm glad that we are going to move before alex will learn to refer to our neighbor as the 'fat one'