Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Three Years...

I know that we haven't been married that long, but it relly seems like you are a part of all my memories and all my dreams. I can't imagine being without you but it works out perfectly because you are my favorite person to be with. When we first got married, I thought that there was no way that I could love you more than I already did...but that all changed when we had our baby. I have an overwhelming love for our baby that I didn't think was possible, but my love for you has increases exponentially as well. And even though there are some things that I wish were different about you (I wouldn't mind if you stopped wiping your boggers under the car seat and on the steering wheel), I wouldn't change them at the expense of changing who you are. Here are some of the things that I love about you:
  • The way you play video games with your arms extended so that you can hold the baby but he can't "help" you play.
  • The way you dance when you eat something you like.
  • Your quick smile.
  • The way you tell stories and forget what you are saying right in the middle.
  • How calm you are.
  • How you won't let me take out the trash.
  • How you take showers sitting instead of standing.
  • Your shaved face close up and your unshaven face far away.
  • The way you always point out how lucky you are.
  • Your love of the gospel.
  • The way you shave your head.
  • The way you give me hugs.
  • Your jokes and sense of humor.
  • Your love of sports and the outdoors.
  • Your love of people and especially children.

There are so many more things that I love about you, but I'm too tired to name them all and anyways there are just to many to name. I love you so much and I just wanted to thank you for your love and putting up with me all the time. You are my perfect match. I hope that you have a good day.

3 comments:

alex said...

thanks for this I love you too, now i feel if i say anything similar it would be copying

homealonemom said...

Happy Anniversary! Don't ever stop looking for the wonderful things that your spouse brings to your marriage. Gratefulness for them will always enrich your lives.

I love you.

Keary said...

There is nothing better than the love of two people. As you grow older you just continue to grow closer and that is the way that Our Heavenly Father wants it to be for eternity.
Can you imagine how dear two people will become in the far far future? I know that Diana and I keep getting closer both in mind and spirit, I still can't handle oysters though.