This blog is about me so sorry to all of my readers who come here to hear about alex. My neck is hurting bad enough that when I went to go and take a nap with alex (my favorite thing to do) I couldn't fall asleep because it kept hurting so I decided that I would come hear and write about it instead. Don't worry mom, I'm not dying, I didn't tell you because I didn't want for you to worry, and I'm talking about it now because it is going away.You can't see it as well in the picture as you can in real life, but my left side on my neck is really swollen. This is a today picture so it was worse, and now it is getting better. Ever since I got really sick my lymph nodes take a real beating with all the little colds that I get; they get really swollen and take a while to go back to normal. I have been kind of stand offish of going to the doctors to get them looked at because the last time that I did that they said that I had cancer and wanted to take them out and would have had I not insisted that I go and see a specialist that was not associated with them first. The specialist said that the yucky stuff just gets stuck in there more than with most people because I let the mono get too bad and it messed up the nodes.
We had thought that is was the lymph node again because I had some bad allergies from when I went to New Mexico I had allergies and there was a lot of drainage (isn’t that nice to hear about?) but Alex thought that it might be a guiser (or something like that) and that I should eat more iron (I thought that this was weird because I'm still taking my prenatals) but he seemed to be right, and now we have an excuse to go and buy lots of meat!
Also, this isn't that good of a picture to see it with but my hair is looking ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!...especially when I don't put any moose in it like today.
4 comments:
I am glad that you write about yourself sometimes! I am glad that everything is getting better. So were you kidding about the hair?? I couldn't really tell from the pic. I am sorry that you missed your nap. That's rough. When your kids are mobile, life takes on a whole new dimension.
oh my poor swollen tik face...well...tik neck! at least you get to get more meat out of the situation! hey now, dont listen to doctors with itcky-scalpal fingers, promise...not fun! I have to go take, oh, aproximately a bazillion physc quizes...but i promise to have fun! love love!
Your hair always looked great. Glad to hear your feeling better...adn that Alex had good advice to give you. Whenever I get sickmy father-in-law tells me that I should drink milk and that will make it better.
Alex should be able to help you in at least one of two ways.
1. Rub your neck to loosen it.
2. Give you a priesthood blessing.
I prefer 2.
Post a Comment