Saturday, May 06, 2006

Our apartment with stuff in it....

While Alex's blog was technically correct, these pictures will give you a better idea of where we live.

This is what you see after you step though the entry way and into the living room. If Alex is home he is usually on the computer, in this picture he is reading about sports...probably his "boys". Our bedroom is to the left of this picture and the porch is to the right.

This is the dining room where amazingly we now eat at the table very night (now that we can get to the table). Sorry we didn't have this habit earlier when everybody would come to eat. Back in the right corner is where the washer and dryer are.

A different angle of the dining room and kitchen. To the left of where I am standing is the baby/guest/toy room, and to the right is the baby's bathroom.


Baby room.

Guest room.

Toy room.

Across the hall is the baby's bathroom. Featured above the toilet are the new bubbles that we just bought for the baby, we haven't tried them out yet but we will keep you updated.

Here is our bed room by the front door, the only thing different from normal is that our bed is made which we never do. Under the covers in that big pillow space are EIGHT pillows, including two body pillows and a boppy. This is one of the things that Alex puts up with because he loves me and I love pillows. And because I love him so much you won't find any sheets under that cover.

And this is our bathroom where you can see alex helping me take these pictures.

You are ALL welcome to visit anytime you want to, I'm not sure what there is to do around here yet, but I will find out.

5 comments:

homealonemom said...

I think your new apartment looks great! The baby room is very spacious, and it's wonderful that he has his own bath. Did he like his bubble bath? You always tried to eat them.

We love you, and can't wait to see your new home in person.

Anonymous said...

I can see why you like the apartment, I hope the area around is just as nice so you can stay a while.

Anonymous said...

oh tik, i have to know. did ya'll move that stuff in between alex's blog and your blog? if so: YA'LL ARE AMAZING! its TOTALLY like a MOVIE! that makes me sooooo happy! and, i am so sorry to hear that you are lacking a window in your oven: but! at least you HAVE an oven! think of how sad life would be without one! and, i kindda want to tell you about my chem final...but i somehow feel that this is not the appropriate space to divulge that information, so i must leave that for another time. oh how i love my tik face!

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

Your apartment looks amazing! I can't believe that you have TWO bathrooms! It's like a mansion!! Ok, so I'm pathetic and have been living in small apartments for too long! I hope that Alex likes his bubble bath. Mikey loves bubbles, but he's a little older ;).

Kristy said...

Great pic's! The apartment looks great and I am sure you aren't missing the washer & dryer being considered countertops in your kitchen.