

Yesterday we went and bought our Christmas tree and it is our tradition (starting this year) to get food (pizza, panda express, etc. ) and bring it home with us when we get the tree so that we only have one mess to worry about - pine needles. I wish that you could have seen alex eating with chop sticks! We haven't decorated yet but there will be picture of that tomorrow. And I put the music on because last night Alex and I relized that we both don't remember the words to any Christmas song....hopefully we will improve!

This is a picture of Chio in the swing that we bought and are taking back because she still cries all time....does anyone know the equivalent to a baby being swung in a car seat by her mom?
6 comments:
That is a great tradition! Sorry the swing does not work.
love the take out food idea. on the dryer in the car seat worked with Breck. i'm surprised that a "fireman" has a real Christmas tree. :)
what is the deal with fire man in quotations
I love real Christmas trees!
Christmas trees are great as long as one has help to get it standing right! I think fake trees are our new favorite.
Take out is probably the best tradition I can think of.
Love Dad
I agree with your new tradition and Keary's comment! :)
Post a Comment