As mentioned before alex was a tiger so Alex went as a tiger trainer (he carried around a belt...but didn't use it). Chio was supposed to be a chile and I was going as a gardener (I would put gloves on) who grew chilies.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
don't you just love halloween in the warm weather? cute tiger and chile pepper. such a "hot" family.
Boy, alex has a better mustache than his dad. He is adorable though. Cio doesn't look like a chili pepper! How can a chili pepper be so white? They are both so cute, I'll bet they took home so much candy to last them for a year. Love Dad
2 comments:
don't you just love halloween in the warm weather? cute tiger and chile pepper. such a "hot" family.
Boy, alex has a better mustache than his dad. He is adorable though. Cio doesn't look like a chili pepper! How can a chili pepper be so white?
They are both so cute, I'll bet they took home so much candy to last them for a year.
Love Dad
Post a Comment