alex looks like he is having so much fun and loving those hugs!!! Lots of comfy arms for Chio...
Loved the pics but didn't have time to read the labels. Is fbere a way to slow them down?Love Dad
I was hoping to see Kelsey where was she?
I wonder how many ways there are to spell Daesee? Looks like you get more than your good looks from your Dad.
alex looks so happy. being with family is the best.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
alex looks like he is having so much fun and loving those hugs!!! Lots of comfy arms for Chio...
Loved the pics but didn't have time to read the labels. Is fbere a way to slow them down?
Love Dad
I was hoping to see Kelsey where was she?
I wonder how many ways there are to spell Daesee? Looks like you get more than your good looks from your Dad.
alex looks so happy. being with family is the best.
Post a Comment