Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Time


I love Christmas Time. I feel like we should all just sit around, talk, play games and; of course; make goodies. But these yuletide feelings don't come until the weather gets cold and I feel like we need to stay in and use the oven to warm up our house (we only use the oven for strategic baking purposes- such as a cold front coming in and all of a sudden we have to make bread). So today was one of those colder days and we were sitting around with alex rocking Rocio in the big blue chair. So I went to go and get the camera but then alex only wanted to take pictures. Then, as you will see, after he took his pictures he held the camera up to Chio's head so that she could take a picture of him.

3 comments:

Ciria said...

Chio's smile just melted my heart. She is so adorable.

Kristy said...

I agree with Ciria...she is adorable.

Keary said...

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, I think he is so cute! When will Rocio start talking?
Love Dad