Every time that alex sees me he does this, or covers his eyes, or various combinations of covering his eyes and his mouth at the same time. Apparently he doesn't like his medicine. I even caught him throwing away his eye drops which I was grateful that I caught because they are by far the most expensive medication that we have ever had to buy. While I was in the bathroom he pushed a chair up to the counter grabbed the eye drops and ran to the trash and threw them in. Luckily, we keep the trash can in the bathroom so I saw him do it other wise I would have just thought that I had miss placed it while I was franticly searching the entire house.
Friday, December 28, 2007
Little alex
Every time that alex sees me he does this, or covers his eyes, or various combinations of covering his eyes and his mouth at the same time. Apparently he doesn't like his medicine. I even caught him throwing away his eye drops which I was grateful that I caught because they are by far the most expensive medication that we have ever had to buy. While I was in the bathroom he pushed a chair up to the counter grabbed the eye drops and ran to the trash and threw them in. Luckily, we keep the trash can in the bathroom so I saw him do it other wise I would have just thought that I had miss placed it while I was franticly searching the entire house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Poor guy... he looks so sick! I really hope you get feeling better soon.
such a clever kid! get well soon.
Oh he looks so miserable! Hopefully he gets well soon.
you've got a smart boy. You better watch out...I hope you feel well soon.
He looks like "speak no evil".
Poor little sick boy, I hope you all feel well soon,
Love
MOM
We have to wrestle our girls sometimes. I feel for you!
That kid is going to have you and Alex so mixed up that you don't know which way is which.
Love Dad
Post a Comment