
Little boy in the tub.
(notice Chio's pink little tub he is sitting in.)
(notice Chio's pink little tub he is sitting in.)
Well, on the blog that I put up of Chio some of you mentioned that you wanted to see more of alex. Soooo.....
Tonight for "family night" (Alex was gone but we still try to do something on Monday nights just in case we get busy later in the week) alex stole the Friend and saw a picture of a train so we got the train set down and played with it until bath time-very spiritually uplifting I know.
Then during bath time I took this video. I think that you will like it because those of you who know my husband well will probably recognize alex laying on his back and throwing a ball in the air. The poor kid has learned how to do this from his dad and has been smacked in the face countless times trying to emulate him. Another funny thing about this video is that I told alex to keep his penis covered while I was taking his picture so it's cute watching him trying to keep the wash cloth on while he is "floating" on his back. And when he is holding up his hands he is trying to count on his fingers...a skill he hasn't quite mastered.
5 comments:
what a cute smile the little boy has.
I'm excited that you'll be coming soon. Can you believe that Christmas is almost here?
We love you.
MOM
He is so fun! I wish my girls would put their heads in the water!
he looks like he is having so much fun. I really wish we could see you guys
what a handsome boy! i second kristy.
As I keep saying "He is the cutest boy I know of". Third Kristy
Love Dad
Post a Comment