We also took our family photo to go in our picture frame. My most favorite part is the actual process of getting the picture so here are all the pictures we took for our "new house picture, happy" as alex calls it.
The rest of the pictures are in no particular order. The first ones are the "garden" planting pictures. It took us forever to dig this garden because we made it from a patch of grass so we'll see how it goes. On this day it was so hot and humid you could literally see the humidity in the air; we had to take a popsicle break so that is why alex is covered in red popsicle-he'd already been given one bath in the morning so I figured I'd wait until the garden was completely done before I cleaned him up again because there's no keeping him from helping.


He was in charge of flower placement.




And we made lots of new friends. This is actually among the smaller of the worms that we found. We also found: a frog, a snake, tons of bugs, ants, etc.



In the back yard we hale this little path alex likes to ride his tricycle on and some times he takes a break to dig in this mud pit he made.


Hair brushing.


alex is sweeping the walls for me here, what would I do without him?







4 comments:
hAPPY mOTHER'S DAY. This will most likely be the best garden year for you ever. We pulled up the grass our first year and our garden flourished. Since then our garden has not produce quite as much.
What a great mothers day. I always appreciate your blogs with pictures of the kids. I guess this is the only way I will get to see them grow.
Love Dad
What a happy day! You live in a beautiful neighborhood.
I love you
MOM
kids look sooooo cute, and I love the garden.
What Fun!!! A perfect Mother's Day! I loved those days in Texas...humidity and all! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment