Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another Blog

I think that this is the third blog that I have written today, but I write more on the days that Alex is gone because I get lonely and this makes me feel like I connecting with people.

http://www.videoegg.com/video/cUOUuH

When I vacuum alex gets Lighting McQueen and follows me around (actually right in my vacuuming path) and goes back and forth just like I do. Sometimes (usually) I get annoyed but I still let him do it because he is learning how to clean, I hope. Today I decided that I would video it because even though I don't think that it is that funny you may because you aren't trying to finish the floor.

And then we have a video of him driving his car normally.

http://www.videoegg.com/video/cUOUTC

2 comments:

Keary said...

I always enjoy seeing alex doing things that I could never imagine a child doing as I wasn't home with them and probably didn't believe Diana when she told me they were that crazy acting.
Love Dad

homealonemom said...

I think that alex is adorable, maybe he's on his knees because he wanted to keep balance when he got right in front of you,

He'll be a gread vaccummer as he grows up.