Saturday, January 27, 2007

One Word Answers

I couldn't think of what to write today so thanks to Cathy for the assist.

This Moment: annoyed
Shoes: lost
Craving: tamales
The State of Your Home: celestial
Annoyed By: bureaucracy
Noise In the Background: hold-music (does that count as one word?)
Really Want To: sleep
Thinking About: moneys
Smelling: baby
Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: pens
Don't Ever Want To: crash
Your Eye Color: blue
The Weather: perfect
Have Never Tried: sushi
Think Everyone Should Try: coloring
Last Vacation Destination: Gulf
The Last Thing You Had to Drink: water
Your Bad Habit: overexertion
What You're Going To Do Now: hold

This probably wouldn't have been so negative if I didn't happen to be currently riding the insurance marry-go-round trying to figure out what is going on with our bills.

1 comment:

Keary said...

you and I have a couple of the same answers. Hope this isn't too depressing!