Sunday, January 14, 2007

Poop & Pee Reunion


For those of you who don't know, Poop & Pee is the band that Alex was in when he was younger. We, the wives, decided to throw a reunion surprise party for them and these are the pictures of it. On the way over there Alex opened the trunk and saw all the ballons and the sign. Bryon was looking at Elizabets e-mails so he found out. But Nick had no idea that anyone was coming over at all so we got 1 out of 3 surprised- that's good, huh?




Kiley Florcik


Lily Humphrey











2 comments:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I love the pictures...your such a good wife for organizing a reunion...

Keary said...

I am curious why I think alex to be the best looking of all the kids? Something to do with genetic pride o algo asi.
Love Dad