here is a movie of alex idolizing his daddy. I hope you like it; sorry you are going to have to copy and paste I can't figure out what is going on. I also am putting up some pictures of Alex that I think are funny because he did them by himself and when I came in to see what he was doing was so excited to ask me what I thought of his hair. I didn't grow up with boys so I never knew how much fun hair cutting could be.
And alex is sitting on my lap while I am typing this pointing and saying dadadadadadad. We miss you.
3 comments:
Yeah! Nice haircut Alex!
are you talking to me?!?!?!
The movie is so special that I watch it over and over. Alex will have to deal with less and less hair until he can't be Santa any longer.
Post a Comment