Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Having WHAT?

When we went to sharing time as a class we got in the primary room before the other classes so the Primary President started to ask my class what they learned in their class. This first little girl said "Joseph Smith" the second little boy said "Joseph Smith" and the next little boy said "having sex"-That is not what he actually said, but that is exactly what it sounded like. While the next little girl was saying "when Joseph Smith didn't get his leg cut off" the Primary President was looking at me with this astonished look on her face like she actually believed that topic was covered in my class. So while completely embarrassed and blushing I clarified and said "having snacks" and the little boy who said it goes "yeah, they were great" and the Primary President and I burst out laughing-but I was still embarrassed that she would think that it was a possibility.

1 comment:

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

That's funny...I bet you really do talk about sex in your class