Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm back....

working on my blog, watching the sugar bowl(did anyone get to watch the fiesta bowl?), and am also on my forth cup of hot chocolate that I have been dipping sugar and cinnamon covered toast in as part of my new diet called "Alex is at work and I miss him". I'm so good at multitasking it's scary!

So I have been slacking off on my blog and now I'm back to tackling the daunting task of filling everybody back in on what we have been up to and I just realized the unforgivable mistake that I made this season which I hope I will never repeat- the videos that were previously posted are the only pictures/movies that I took for Christmas. ooops. So tomorrow I'll take some pictures of alex playing with his toys and of the first seashell that he ever found. He found it while we were playing in the Gulf of Mexico on New Years Eve. That's right we got to play in snow too, it just happened to be already converted into water and then waves. In Texas our glass is always half full! I wish that everybody was here, but know that we love you from afar and that we miss you. Thanks for every ones blogs, they've been wonderful.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I like that kind of snow. Ditto's on what Cathy said.

Keary said...

I am amazed at all you do and am not at all surprized that you could take some time for yourself and your immediate family.
I am excited to see alex playing with his toys and slightly remember Alex playing with his toys. Usually they were Andrew's toys and vice versa.
Love Dad

Obsessed and Lovin' It said...

I think your kind of diet is the best! I miss you too, kiki. Maybe you should come visit...

Keary said...

Sounds like a pregnancy diet to me!!!