As you know, we didn't send out Christmas cards this year. But after Christmas I made all of these cute cards to send out as sort of a post Christmas "Thank You/We Love You" kind of thing. Then I went out to go and look at all of the stores after Christmas for their sales so that next year we can have decorations and we don't have to spent too much money on them. Sooooo, while I was out I saw the cards that now you have all seen and I decided to get them because I thought that they would be nice with a picture of alex in them. I got them thinking that I would send them out next year and then when I got home and was showing them to Alex he found the big problem.... "2006". So, I was faced with a dilemma. Do we just throw them out and cut our losses? Do we send them out next year and hope that no one notices? or do we... Well you know what we came up with and I hope that you all liked them.
And now this olive green superman is asking that you still send me your recipes (about 7 or 8) to kikiora@gmail.com maybe this year I will actually finish them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always love the cards regardless of the date. I probably woldn't notice were it to say 1980 or 1999.
Love Dad
Post a Comment