Monday, December 31, 2007

Teandra's Wedding

Here is a slide show of all the pictures that I took at my sisters wedding in Utah. But for those of you who don't want to look at all of them I posted my favorites below.


Grandpa and alex at the temple. Every time that I talk to my dad now this is what he brings up because alex came in walked over to my dad with his arms up and said "Grandpa" (or someting close to that) so that he would pick him up. A drastic change from the first time that he saw him! It was good that he would go to Grandpa becuase the only other person that he wanted was Teda. He kept trying to get her to hold him while she was taking picture.

Me my mom and Iwalani, no wonder everyone thinks that they're sisters!

Chio really likes just hanging out with my mom.

The bride and groom.

This was the only way that I could get alex to stay still long enough to take a picture.

Teandra and Chio.

My dad trying to balance Chio. There's a video of it if you click on the slide show.

Aunt Shawn and her new grand baby.

The whole family together for who knows how long...unless someone gets married...hint, hint, hint....I mean Chantel of course not you, Nini.

Teda and me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love weddings! and sisters. how fun!

Kristy said...

Looks like a great time. Ditto what Cathy said

Keary said...

Do you and all your sisters look alike? Looks like you all had a great time.
Love Dad

homealonemom said...

You are wonderful! what a great example you are to your sisters.

I love you

MOM