Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Five, Four, Three...






We did a count down with alex at 9 (as late as I was going to let him stay up) and he is still in his bed right now. I'm really excited because usually when I put him to bed late he still gets up at the same time. He had a ton of fun doing the count down and then cheering. Then Alex and I stayed up and watched The Bourne Ultimatum only to go to bed fifteen minuets before 12-how lame are we? I can't remember the last time we got to watch a movie together it was so much fun! Honestly, last year was so much fun I can't wait to see what this year holds in store-I've heard that there is a time that I'm going to start to dread getting older, but it hasn't hit yet. Happy New Year everyone and many more to come.

6 comments:

Keary said...

There gets to be a time when you no longer care how old you are. It just means you are that much closer to Heavenly Father.
Beautiful pics and you don't look awful. I believe that some people look great regardless and you are fortunately one of these people.
Love Dad

homealonemom said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!\\!!//!!

I'm glad that you had a wonderful evening. We played games, and ate posole and carne adovada, and nachos, and veggies, and rolls, and brie. we wished you could have been here.

We love you

MOM

Kristy said...

I love that you did the count down with alex at 9...Dan & I ended up going to bed at 11:30 so your not that lame. I love how alex had a hard time drinking out of that glass...he is so darn cute!

Ciria said...

Adam and I win - I was in bed at 11 and Adam at 11:20! The simple things in life - like watching a movie together - are the best things ever.

Anonymous said...

we celebrated the countdown with our kids at 9pm too! we also, watched a movie...Star Wars Episode 3. Happy New Year. Getting older in my opinion only makes everything in life better. better & better & better

homealonemom said...

Daddy thinks its so funny that alex laughs when you said, "I look awful!"

We had to watch it a couple of times.
\by dad, from mom