Thursday, January 10, 2008
Another Sister
My sister just under me is now engaged. She got engaged on Tuesday right when my phone went out so it took me for ever to hear about it because she wanted to tell me "in person" (over the phone). I'm so excited for her I can't stop smiling and apparently I don't smile enough because everybody keeps asking me why I'm smiling. None of the details are known yet but yesterday they went out and took engagement pictures because he is off to Washington. Here are some of their pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow! Give my congrats to Iwalani. Chantel better not get any ideas or she will have to elope. Unless your dad just really loves going to weddings?
OK, so I just looked at the pictures and I totally remember that guy from either high school or stake dances or both! Crazy small world.
I can't believe that Desta answered twice, before I ever saw your blog.
I love you, and we're smiling too.
MOM
No se que desir, parese qur Iwalani
se presenta mas a tu Ama que ti.
Love Dad
Desta;
It can't be that small of a world when that guy was in the same stake as you for your entire life up until you left NM.
BTW Iwalani is looking at announcements (that my wife save for the girls to look at ideas) and she has yours out looking at it.
Post a Comment