I think he just likes TRAINS, whether they are cars or trains.MOM
Imagine all the types of jobs he could have when he gets older.
I don't think it is Dallas traffic, from what I remember his dad drives that way.Love Dad
HA HA! your son is SO cool. :o) hmmm...maybe he wont get all grumpy in traffic when he gets big...maybe it will remind him of his childhood? eh? ;o) good work tik face! good work
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I think he just likes TRAINS, whether they are cars or trains.
MOM
Imagine all the types of jobs he could have when he gets older.
I don't think it is Dallas traffic, from what I remember his dad drives that way.
Love Dad
HA HA! your son is SO cool. :o) hmmm...maybe he wont get all grumpy in traffic when he gets big...maybe it will remind him of his childhood? eh? ;o) good work tik face! good work
Post a Comment