
alex likes to draw and his favorite medium is a marker. He has learned that if he doesn't deviate from the paper he can draw for a lot longer because he doesn't get the markers taken away and sent to time out, so his drawing times have gotten longer. The above picture is a drawing of a whole bunch of fish, some balloons and a couple of dogs (I know because I was there for the whole time while he was telling me what everything was). Below is a picture of daddy. The funny thing about this picture is he was just messing around with one marker in each hand and hadn't said what he was drawing yet when I left. After a couple of seconds he comes in saying, "daddy, daddy" and brought me to come and look at his picture of daddy. I got excited too and congratulated him and he was all happy until I tore it out-then he got mad at me. I wanted to save it to be sure the Alex saw it and didn't want him to color it in. I don't think that he is going to be as quick to show me his drawings from now on.

5 comments:
He is an artist! Great Job alex.
I love the rendition of daddy!
What a great artist!
Love Dad
Why do little boys like to draw fish? That's Michael's favorite thing to draw. I love how he drew daddy. Next time you guys come up we should try to take the boys fishing. I'm sure they would love it.
I think it's a great person. Does alex have his own personal drawing book?
Love you
MOM
Post a Comment