From the title and pictures you might be thinking that this is a post about my milk since I actually am Rocio's mother and I make milk for her, but no; if you asked her what she considered to be her mothers milk I'm pretty sure that she would say "Infant Gas Relief Drops". I go through so much of that stuff I think they stay in business because of me, but I'm always afraid that it hurts her because after she drinks it her face looks like it does in the picture to the left. Everywhere that the drops touch on her skin gets red and puffy; I still give it to her though because even if she had been screaming the minuet before after she takes it she falls straight asleep (as shown) and sleeps for longer than when I don't give it to her, even if she is frowning.
This picture I like to call "I'm so happy that Grandma Karen is holding me". Can you get anything else from it? Thanks so much for coming to help me again, mom!
2 comments:
She is SOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL ! ! !
Grandma Karen was also happy to be holding her.
I love you ALL.
MOM
I think she looks like you when mommy was holding her. :o) she makes that funny face you make but it looks REALLY cute on her (jk! it looks cute on you too!) I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment