

Chio smiles more when alex is taking a nap- I wonder why that is.

alex before church-he wanted to see what he looked like.

and last, alex picking oatmeal off his face-who needs soap anyways?
I knew that I had a lot of posts that I wanted to write but every time I would sit down at the computer I couldn't remember what they were. Then I had a request for a picture of Chio so I took some this morning. When I loaded all of the other pictures off my camera I remembered everything that I wanted to write because they were all about pictures I took. So expect some posts of all the cute things that my kids have been doing; coming...who knows, I don't even have time to shower. In the meantime here are some pictures of my kids instead of me for when you check the blog.
5 comments:
I like your pictures. I am sorry that you're so busy. Chio is very cute. Alex is one handsome boy.
I also like seeing your pictures
she is so beautiful and he is so handsome! i can't wait to see more pics...they are my favorite!
PS I deleted the previous post, i was accidentally signed in as Vallen!
That first picture should be sent to the Smithsonian for all to see. I love the pics of your kids.
Love Dad
Post a Comment